What’s the first thing that pops into your mind when someone says ‘ER trips’? Probably something related to road-side accidents, blood, gauze, and big needles. Well, this article will not be about any of those things. Instead, we are proud to bring your 2017’s roundup of some of the cringiest and awkward sex injuries which landed people in the emergency room.
Sex and ER Trips Just Don’t Mix
The first story on our list comes all the way from Southeast Texas. Apparently, a couple was admitted to a hospital’s emergency room after someone thought it was a pretty good idea to perform oral sex on his partner right after eating some spicy sauce. The woman had severe burns on her genital area.
Moving on with the embarrassing ER trips, we have the recollection of a plastic surgeon who was forced to operate on a patient who shoved a pink ball up his rectum. The operation was deemed a success, but the surgeon seemed unimpressed by the foreign body, admitting that he once had to remove a raw potato from a patient’s rectum.
Probably nothing can topple the story of the couple who ended up in the emergency room after a brief encounter with popping candy. According to the physician on record, the man thought that some popping candy on the tongue could help him spice up things in the bedroom.
Unfortunately for him, what should have been a star-spangled evening, turned into a disaster, after the unfortunate lady ended up with a rather nasty genital irritation. But this is nothing a little irrigation and an antihistamine can’t solve.
To draw this article to an end, let’s just say that there’s a lesson to be learned here – if something sounds too exciting, don’t go trying it out in the living because chances are that you will end up in the emergency room.
Image source: Wikipedia